- Applicants who are offered employment are required to have a physical by our contracted physician, a 2-step PPD, and are offered a Hepatitis B Vaccination at no expense to the employee.
- Applicants must be able to legally work in the United States and have a valid Driver's License.
- Applicants are also required to submit to background checks at their own expense including
- Bureau of Criminal Identification - Sheriff's Check = $22 if you have lived in Ohio for 5 consecutive years. If you have not, will also require an FBI Check = $46
- Motor Vehicle Driving Abstract = $5
- Employees will be subject to pre-employment, random, post-accident, post-injury, and reasonable suspicion alcohol and substance abuse testing.
- Years of experience and educational requirements are based on position. All positions require a minimum of a High School diploma or GED.
- No prior experience required for Residential Assistant positions.